Dr. Patricia Johnson, MD
If you're scheduling for a birth control implant, please be advised that the office may have to schedule you for a follow-up before the device can be implanted. Dr. Patricia Johnson earned her medical degree from Indiana University and completed her internship and residency at IU Health Methodist Hospital. She also completed a fellowship in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Indiana University Health, North Hospital and Saint Vincent Carmel Hospital. Dr. Johnson works at IU Health Physicians Women's Health and is based in Zionsville, IN. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Johnson specializes in obstetrics and gynecology and sees patients for warts, fibroids, pelvic pain, mastitis, osteoporosis and other common and specialized visit reasons. Dr. Johnson strives to empower patients to take an active role in their healthcare and encourages healthy living. She takes the time to listen to each patient and takes pride in her diagnostic acumen.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Indiana University Health, North Hospital
- Saint Vincent Carmel Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- IU Health Methodist Hospital (Internship)
- IU Health Methodist Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - Indiana University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Arizona, Fellowship in Integrative Medicine
IU Health Physicians Women's Health
1275 Parkway Dr
Zionsville, IN 46077