Dr. Paul Barnickel, MD
Paul Barnickel is a caring and diligent internist based in Eatontown, NJ. Dr. Barnickel earned his medical degree from the St. George's University School of Medicine in Grenada. He then moved to the United States to complete his residency at Jersey Shore Medical Center. Dr. Barnickel is a part of BHMG Primary Care of EatonTown and is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center. He is a member of the Monmouth County Medical Society, the Medical Society of New Jersey, and the American College of Physicians. He received the 2014 NJ Monthly Top Docs Award. During his consultations, Dr. Barnickel fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
- Monmouth Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Jersey Shore Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Monmouth County Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- 2014 NJ Monthly Top Docs Award.
BHMG Primary Care of Eatontown
145 Wyckoff Rd, Suite 301
Eatontown, NJ 07724