Dr. Pheba Zachariah, DO, MPH
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
As a family medicine physician, Dr. Pheba Zachariah’s desire is to provide her patients with information so they can make the best decisions for their health. She enjoys treating the entire family including children, adolescents, adults and seniors. Her areas of clinical experience include prevention and wellness, health screenings and diagnosis and management of acute and chronic illnesses. Dr. Zachariah is board-certified as a family physician by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Resurrection Medical Center (Internship)
- Resurrection Medical Center (Residency)
Houston Methodist Primary Care - Spring
7105 FM 2920
Spring, TX 77379