Dr. Philip Lederer, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Philip Lederer is an accomplished primary care physician looking after the community of Boston, MA. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, with a sub-specialty certification in infectious disease. Dr. Lederer received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania. He continued his training and completed his residency in internal medicine from the University of California, San Diego. Further, he completed his fellowship in infectious diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital. Presently, he works at Boston Medical Center - Adult Primary Care. Dr. Lederer encourages open communication with his patients which allows him to guide them through their treatment as an active participant in their own wellbeing.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship in Infectious Diseases
- Medical School - University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, San Diego, Residency in Internal Medicine
Adult Primary Care
725 Albany St, 9th Floor, Suite B
Boston, MA 02118