Dr. Philip Lesorgen, MD
Noted for the individualized and in-depth attention he gives his patients, Dr. Philip R. Lesorgen has helped thousands of couples struggling with infertility realize their dream of having children. An Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education, Dr. Lesorgen completed his 2-year fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He is a 1977 graduate of the Boston University School of Medicine combined 6-year MD-BA program, and completed his 4-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Lesorgen is board certified. He has contributed articles on the subject of infertility to professional medical journals and is involved in several clinical research projects. He is listed in the Castle Connolly Guide to the Best Doctors in New York and has been voted one of the metro areas Top Doctors by New York Magazine and New Jersey Monthly Magazine. Dr. Lesorgen is also married and has three sons.
- Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Boston University
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Philip Lesorgen's office location
Women's Fertility Center of NJ
106 Grand Ave, Suite 400
Englewood, NJ 07631
Patient reviews for Dr. Philip Lesorgen
This was only my second visit and I am looking forward to being treated by Dr. Lesorgen and his staff in the future.
Friendly, compasionate staff. Short wait and a super friendly & helpfull Spanish speaking lady.
Everyone was friendly and helpful. Though infertility is a tough journey I was greeted by everyone in such a positive manner so I felt very comfortable in this office.
I was very impressed with the visit. Dr. Lesorgen took the time to review my past history as well as my current concerns and issues. The office staff was very helpful and accessible at all times. It was really personal and reassuring.
Dr. Lesorgen was very professional and listened to my concerns. I would recommend him highly.
Dr. Lesorgen was amazing! I am now pregnant, and couldn't be happier.
Dr. Lesorgen was great! The staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Artificial Insemination / Intra-Uterine
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Donor Egg
- Donor Sperm
- Genetic Counseling / Pregnancy Screening
- Gestational Carrier/Surrogate
- Infertility Consultation
- Infertility Follow Up
- IVF Counseling
- IVF / Reproductive Endocrinology
- LEEP Procedure (For Abnormal Pap Smear)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome / Metabolic Syndrome
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- More Procedures
- Aetna Endocrinologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- Cigna Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Endocrinologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Endocrinologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Endocrinologists
- More Insurances