Dr. Princess Dela Pena, MD
Dr. Princess Dela Pena is a devoted pediatrician practicing at FCPP Surgical Associates – Modesto. Dr. Pena received her medical degree from the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. She went on to complete her internship at the University of Santo Tomas Hospital. She completed her residency in pediatrics at the Institute of Pediatrics and Child Health, a part of St. Luke's Medical Center. Additionally, she completed another residency in pediatrics at Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center. Dr. Dela Pena looks after the community of Manteca, CA. She holds active memberships with the Philippine Medical Association, the Philippine Pediatric Society, and the Pediatrics Alumni Association. Patients visit her for a host of reasons, including well-baby checkups, acne, annual pediatric checkups, and pediatric sports physical exams. Dr. Dela Pena knows how to examine and treat children in ways that help them feel comfortable. Outside of medicine, her interests include music and art. She is very talented musically, as she can play the piano, organ, and guitar. When it comes to art, she loves sketching and scrapbooking.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- University of Santo Tomas Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Doctor of Medicine
- St. Luke's Medical Center, Institute of Pediatrics and Child Health, Residency in Pediatrics
- University of the Philippines Manila (Bachelor's)
- Saint Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Pediatrics Alumni Association
- Philippine Medical Association
- Philippine Pediatric Society
FCPP Surgical Associates - Modesto
1144 Norman Drive, 203 B
Manteca, CA 95336