About Racheal Joshua
Racheal is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner who joined the practice in 2017. She obtained her Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) at the State University of New York College at Brockport and her Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) at State University of New York Binghamton University, specializing in Family Health. She is board certified with the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Previously, Racheal was a Registered Nurse at North Shore University Hospital on their Labor & Delivery Unit and, more recently, worked as a Nurse Practitioner at an ambulatory surgery center in Midtown Manhattan. When not in the office, Racheal loves reading, spending quality time with her family, and traveling.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- State University of New York, Binghamton, Master's in Family Nursing
- State University of New York, Brockport (Bachelor's)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- New York State Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
Racheal Joshua's office location
Every Woman Wellness
1375 Broadway, Suite 506
New York, NY 10018
Patient reviews for Racheal Joshua, FNP, MSN, RN
Rachel is AMAZING!!! She is knowledgeable, thorough and explains every little thing I had questions on. No doubt I will be comming back and will refer all my friends to her. The staff were friendly and checked me in under 5 mins.
Pleasant and clean space. Staff friendly & helpful.
Everytime I come to the office, everyone from the ladies at the front desk to the doctor are beyond in their treatment. They hold my hand when I get blood drawn and they answer every question with care, respect and compassion.
The NP was very informative and patient explaining to me what was going on with my health and the next steps. The staff is friendly and effient. I greatly appreciate their service and how comfortable they make me feel.
I thought that the visit was quick & thorough. She provided me with all of the information I needed & offered for me to call if I had any questions.
Quick, easy and very informative. We are in great hands.
She was great, performed a fast and efficient examination.
I overall thought she was great, she answered all my questions.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances