Dr. Radhika Rao, DO
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Radhika Rao is a family physician and primary care doctor caring for the Atlanta, GA community. Dr. Radhika Rao is a board certified family medicine physician. She grew up in Huntsville, Alabama. She then did her undergraduate studies at Emory University and obtained her medical degree from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Practice, Georgia Academy of Family Practice, and American Board of Family Medicine. Her areas of interest include womens health, diabetes, and dermatology. In her free time Dr.Rao enjoys trying to keep up with her two young sons, cooking, and Zumba. Dr. Rao is currently in practice with WellStar Medical Group – Family Medicine at Vinings Jubilee.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center (Residency)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
WellStar Medical Group Family Medicine - Vinings
2850 Paces Ferry Road Southeast, Suite 460
Atlanta, GA 30339