Dr. Rainna Furnari Brazil, DO
Dr. Rainna Furnari Brazil is a skilled professional who holds certification from the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She earned her degree in medicine from Des Moines University. Post medical training, she went on to complete an internship and a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Michigan State University, Garden City Hospital. Dr. Furnari Brazil takes cares of the community at Bingham Farms, MI and is an integral part of DMC Associates in Women's Care. She is also an active member of the American Osteopathic Association, the Michigan Osteopathic Association, the American Medical Women's Association, and the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. Dr. Furnari Brazil enjoys being an OB-GYN as she is passionate about guiding women during the most important times of their lives, which include adolescent stages, pregnancy, and menopause. She takes pride in offering high-quality, professional, and honest care for each of her patients. She believes in integrating her medical expertise with recent advancements in technology to ensure she provides effective care to her patients. When not working, Dr. Furnari Brazil enjoys cooking, traveling, gardening, and spending time with her husband and children.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Michigan State University, Garden City Hospital, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Michigan State University, Garden City Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American Medical Women's Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
DMC Associates in Women's Care
31100 Telegraph Rd, Ste 240
Bingham Farms, MI 48025