Dr. Rakshanda Aslam, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
As a primary care physician, Dr. Rakshanda Aslam believes that the best care starts with building strong relationships with patients and understanding their personalized needs. Her areas of expertise include prevention and wellness, and health screenings and diagnosis and management of acute and chronic illnesses. Dr. Aslam is board certified as an internist by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center (Internship)
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Government Medical College Jammu, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Houston Methodist Primary Care - TMC 1130
Houston Methodist Primary Care Group - Scurlock 11
6550 Fannin St, Scurlock Tower, Suite 1130
Houston, TX 77030