About Dr. Ramya Patel
Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive an email from our office to complete your patient forms. The forms on zocdoc do not cover what we need at check-in. Dr. Ramya Patel was born in Houston and is proud to be a native Texan. She attended Baylor College of Medicine, where she earned her medical degree with Honors. Dr. Patel remained at Baylor College of Medicine for her residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Patel enjoys practicing the breadth of General ENT, including both adult and pediatric care. Our practice uses an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and you will receive an e-mail inviting you to the Patient Portal once you are registered as a patient. You will also receive an e-mail reminder prior to every appointment which will allow you to complete/update the information you would have entered in ZocDoc. You will be able to complete this information in the privacy of your own home or on your phone. We value your time and do not want you to waste your time completing the ZocDoc online forms.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Saint Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - Houston
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Baylor College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Dr. Ramya Patel's office locations
Medical Center ENT Associates of Houston, PLLC
4101 Greenbriar Dr, Suite 320
Houston, TX 77098
Medical Center ENT Associates of Houston, PLLC
4308 Garth Rd, Suite D
Baytown, TX 77521
Patient reviews for Dr. Ramya Patel
Awesome and knowledgeable doctor and staff. These guys are so great they checked my other kids too see if they have an infection.
Very kind and patient. Incredibly efficient office.
Very fortunate to have had her, treatment was on the spot with the ailments. Supporting staff (nurse, reception) also kind and welcoming. Thanks.
Great doctor and staff, fixed my issue right away! Check in process on the tablet was long though.
Extremely professional and informative. Highly recommended ENT doc!
Great doctor and service overall definitely recommend her.
Excellent! Dr. Patel was wonderful and her staff as well.
She was very knowledgeable and direct with her review of my issues and requested a cat scan to confirm her thoughts on going forward. Would recommend her to anyone needing a Great ENT doctor!
Really nice and explained all the questions I had. No complaints here.
Staff were extremely professional. Everyone was so nice and thorough. Highly recommend this practice.
Dr. Patel is great. She’s kind and gave me time to explain my issues.
Very polite, personal and explained everything in good detail. Explained the procedure timely to help me better understand what was occurring.
She was amazing!! So glad I scheduled with her!
It was great.
As a new pt. Loved the care and attentiveness from all her staff.???
I really liked Dr Patel and her nurse as well. They were very thorough. Made me comfortable. And i was happy with her treatment plan. The front office personel were just as good.
Dr. Patel was very comfortable and easy to talk with. She knew what she was talking about and listened/responded to what I was saying as well. Overall, I would highly recommend.
Dr Patel is patient and kind. My daughter likes her!
This office didn’t seem very organized and it culminated with me waiting almost two hours despite having a set appointment. The assistant and doctor got their wires crossed multiple times and mistook my information regarding my issue, causing me to have to repeat myself and explain. I didn’t feel like the doctor had any kind of vested interest and really seemed to be checked out and not paying attention.
I went seeking a specific in office procedure and she didn’t want to do it. Would have been helpful to know that in advance.
Informative, she explained things well. I would visit her office again. The price of her care may be steep.
Knowledgeable and friendly. Good visit.
Very helpful and informative. Great visit. Highly recommended.
She very nice and helpful. She was professional and concern about My conditions.
I had a great experience today with Dr. Patel and everyone in her office! I learned a lot, too.
Dr. Patel is great. Very professional and thorough.
Very professional, will definitely keep her as our family ENT Doc!
She was very nice and made me feel very comfortable.
This was my second visit with Dr. Patel. I really appreciate how efficient the office is. There was very little wait time to see Dr. Patel. As she did the first time, she was thorough and efficient. Both times her diagnosis and treatment was excellent.
The office staff was efficient. Dr Patel was also efficient, thorough, and took the appropriate time to diagnose and answer any questions.
Stay away from this disgusting office and trashy service. They are also harassing me for a payment I already made so now I need to get with my bank. So even the back office sucks. I will be getting in touch with the BBB and zocdoc because I'm sure a credit card payment is easy to figure out.
Rescheduled for Wednesday
My appointments all went well, I highly recommend her!
The service was very quick & professional. It was my first time seeing a doctor since I had moved to Houston, let alone a specialist, so I truly did not know what to expect. The doctor was in my room in almost no time & was very helpful, which made the entire appointment pleasant. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Patel to anyone needing to see an ENT.
Dr. Patel was very attentive and listened to me. I appreciate that!
Way too much information required for initial check in. At least for device it had to be entered on was easy to navigate.
She is great.
She's very thorough and wanted to be sure of her diagnoses. She asked many questions and performed activities to help narrow down the problem, I left out feeling confident and assured. The staff are very nice and the office is ultra clean!
She asked many questions during the diagnosis and discussed the causes and concerns with me in detail. Also - her office seems to embrace technology. I entered all my patient info on a tablet (no more filling out my address on paper 5 times!) and each care professional had her own tablet or laptop she was entering info in. Very smooth and professional.
Dr. Patel was very friendly and informative. She did not seem to be rushing through my appointment and she answered all the questions I had. I would redone her office highly.
Dr. Patel was incredibly considerate and helpful! She really listened to my concerns and made a very thorough diagnosis. Highly recommend.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances