About Dr. Raphael S. F. Longobardi
Raphael Longobardi, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine and athletic injuries. Dr. Longobardi earned his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. He completed an internship and residency in orthopedic surgery at the New York University Medical Center. Dr. Longobardi completed an orthopedic sports medicine fellowship at the Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic. Dr. Longobardi has had the privilege to care for numerous collegiate and professional sports teams.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Holy Name Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Education and training
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- Fordham University (Bachelor’s)
- New York University Medical Center (Internship)
- New York University Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic, Fellowship in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Dr. Raphael S. F. Longobardi's office location
Excelcare - University Orthopaedics
433 Hackensack Avenue, 2nd Floor
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Patient reviews for Dr. Raphael S. F. Longobardi
Excellent bedside manner, especially with kids. Extremely knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Longobardi to anyone who is in need of an excellent orthopedic surgeon.
He’s the best. Thorough & willing to think outside the box to identify the best solutions.
Doctor Longobardi is an attentive, thoughtful physician who listens well and treats his patients with respect. He explains the injury, its' consequences, and possible treatments well.
Dr.Raphael is very professional and experienced,went to him for treating sprain I had in my ankle he was very patient and explained the treatment .He went out of the way to help me and gave a crutches to walk till I covered free of cost would recommend him for any orthopedic consultation.
He’s the best and his staff is awesome
THe office staff was cheerful and kind.
Very nice professional staff and physician.
Quick, professional and courteous
As always, great doctor to deal with. Great with his patients.
Extremely friendly and professional staff. Dr. Longobardi is extremely knowledgeable and immediately sets a plan in place for solving the problem. I feel very confident under is care.
Office staff needs to be more accessible. They sit behind a frosted window that they keep closed and you have to knock to get them to achnowledge your arrival or help you. They are nice once you get them, but they just seem to go out of their way to hide. It's a little uncomfortable as you feel like you are bothering them. The reception area needs to be more open. They are there to greet and assist patients, not hide.
The best there is.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances