About Dr. Rebecca Krul
Dr. Becca Krul is originally from Canton, Michigan. She was inspired to become a chiropractor in high school when she began to understand the power of the human body to heal itself. She received her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Michigan State University, then moved to Marietta, GA, where she completed her Doctor of Chiropractic degree at Life University. She is certified in Neuro Emotional Technique and Applied Kinesiology, and has attended several seminars for Sacro Occipital Technique. Dr. Krul is thrilled to be serving and educating her community on the healing power that lies within. The basis of her philosophy on health is finding balance in the physical, mental, and chemical stress we experience daily to improve the body’s ability to heal, adapt, and regulate itself.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Education and training
- Life University, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Michigan State University (Bachelor's)
Dr. Rebecca Krul's office location
Equilibrium Health + Wellness
1509 South State Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Patient reviews for Dr. Rebecca Krul
Excellent. Very professional and knowledgable. Felt almost instant relief upon my first visit.
Great. The holistic approach with massage and really treating the whole body has helped a ton. I came in with an acute problem and I haven't had one since.
I love this clinic! Everyone is fantastic, excellent, and kind on top of everything else! I would highly recommend this practice to anyone!
Dr. Krul does a great job explaining what she recommends and why. She is very informative and personable.
I feel comfortable with Dr. Krul, she is nice and she is good at what she does!
Very welcoming, makes you feel comfortable and all about making sure I'm getting the exactly treatments I need to help me feel better.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Back Pain
- Back Problems
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Chiropractic Consultation
- Chiropractic Follow Up
- Chiropractic Massage
- Full Body Tractions
- Full Body Vibration Therapy
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- More Procedures
- Aetna Chiropractors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- Cigna Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Chiropractors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Chiropractors
- More Insurances