Dr. Richard Eppey, MD
Certified by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Dr. Richard Eppey received his bachelor’s degree from Pacific Union College, followed by a medical degree from Loma Linda University. Post this, he completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at White Memorial Medical Center. Caring for the people of Indio, CA, Dr. Eppey is available for examinations and consultations at FCPP Women's Services. He takes the time to listen to each patient's health concerns and works on their treatment accordingly. He speaks English and Spanish fluently. In addition to pursuing his clinical career, Dr. Eppey has published articles and book chapters that focus on various topics in obstetrics and gynecology. He invests in educating visiting individuals about their health and how they can make minor changes in their daily life to ensure a healthy living.
- Alignment Health Plan
- American Republic Insurance Company
Education and training
- Medical School - Loma Linda University, Doctor of Medicine
- Pacific Union College (Bachelor's)
- White Memorial Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Detection of genes regulated by Lmx1b during limb dorsalization. Jennifer M. Feenstra1, Kohei Kanaya1,2, Charmaine U. Pira1, Sarah E. Hoffman1, Richard J. Eppey1, Kerby C. Oberg1,3,*Dev Growth Differ. 2012 May;54(4):451-62. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-169X.2012.01331.x. Epub 2012 Mar 15.
- Associations between DISC assessment and performance in obstetrics and gynecology residents. Dotun A DA Ogunyemi, Yonatan Y Mahller, Cinna C Wohlmuth, Richard J Eppey, Edward E Tangchitnob and Carolyn J CJ Alexander J Reprod Med 56(9-10):398-404 (2011) PMID 22010523
- Eppey, R., J. Chmait, R., Wohlmuth, C. Spontaneous Twin Anemia-Polycythemia Sequence Complicated by Preeclampsia.
- Cum Laude, Pacific Union College
- Resident Achievement in Laparoscopic Surgery Award
FCPP Women's Services
81709 Dr Carreon Blvd
Indio, CA 92201