Dr. Richard Lambert, MD
Pediatric Critical Care Specialist
Dr. Richard Lambert is a confident and dependable pediatric critical care specialist looking after the health of children at Geisinger Pediatrics. Dr. Lambert is board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics, subspecializing in pediatric critical care medicine. Dr. Lambert earned his medical degree from Howard University. He then completed his residency in pediatrics at the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He concluded his medical training by completing a fellowship in pediatric critical care medicine at the University of Florida, Shands Hospital. Dr. Lambert’s passion for caring for critically ill infants and children drives him to perform all his duties with utmost precision and devotion. He coordinates and communicates with patient families as well as members of his team with total clarity to ensure a positive patient experience. Dr. Lambert knows how to examine and treat children in ways that put them at ease. He offers a wide range of treatment options and is skilled in dealing with children who are critically ill or injured.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pediatric Critical Care Specialist
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine (Pediatrics)
Education and training
- Medical School - Howard University, Doctor of Medicine
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- University of Florida, Shands Hospital, Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Geisinger Medical Center
100 N Academy Ave
Danville, PA 17822