Dr. Robert Antoniou, MD
Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Robert Antoniou's expertise lies in pain management. He was awarded his medical degree at the State University of New York and subsequently completed his residency in anesthesiology and fellowship in pain management at Tufts University, Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center. Dr. Antoniou sees patients at EMU HEALTH in Glendale, NY. Dr. Antoniou is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology. He was a recipient of the Resident Award for Excellence in Pain Management recognizing compassion and overall performance, 2014 and attended the ASRA Conference held in Miami. Dr. Antoniou communicates with his patients with clarity and ensures they have all the information they need to make the right treatment choices. He is flexible in working with the changing trends in medicine and in the healthcare market.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Pain Management Specialist
- American Board of Anesthesiology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- Tufts University, Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center, Fellowship in Pain Management
- Tufts University, Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center, Residency in Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
Awards and publications
- ASRA Conference, Miami, FL
- Resident Award for Excellence in Pain Management recognizing compassion and overall performance, 2014
83-40 Woodhaven Blvd
Glendale, NY 11385