Dr. Robert Auerbach, MD
I am a board certified medical ophthalmologist who has been practicing for eighteen years. My area of interest include routine eye exams, treating eye infections,dry eyes, glaucoma, diabetic eye retinal exams, contact lens exam and problems as a result of wearing them. I will see patients of all ages. My goal is to provide a excellent eye care and explain the treatment of your condition to you. I will spend the time to educate you about your eye condition. I am a member of the New York State Medical Society, The American Academy of Ophthalmology and The American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus. I will see patients of all ages. My practice does not accept any vision plans and I do not do gas permeable contact lenses. Due to the small size of my practice I do not do glaucoma management or plaquenil screenings.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- North Shore University Hospital
- Syosset Hospital
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Nassau County Medical Society
Robert Auerbach, MD
315 Central Park West
New York, NY 10025