Dr. Robert Roberts, DO
Head & Neck Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Roberts is an excellent listener and communicator. He will put new and veteran patients alike at ease upon their first visit. As a sleep medicine patient himself, he understands some of the fears, questions and hurdles patients can face when seeking help. He welcomes your questions and encourages you to find out more about your options in solving any issues you may have; large or small, that are negatively affecting your life. Experience Dr. Roberts has compassionately served in private practice to patients of all ages and backgrounds in the Portland area since 1997. He serves on multiple local and regional boards, holds medical staff appointments at five leading hospitals in the Portland area and is an honored instructor to medical students and residents through the program of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of Oregon.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ohio University, Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dr. Roberts is certified in Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- Northwest Osteopathic Medical Foundation
Awards and publications
- Board of Governors at East Portland Surgical Center
- Chairman of the Surgery Departmentt at Eastmoreland Hospital
Mt. Scott ENT & Sleep Medicine
9280 SE Sunnybrook Blvd., 300
Clackamas, OR 97015