Dr. Robert Strumpf, MD
Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist
Thank you for scheduling your appointment with our office. New patients are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment to complete registration. If you were unable to provide any insurance information at the time of scheduling, please contact our office with your insurance details prior to your appointment. If we do not hear from you, your account will be considered self-pay and any charges will be due in full at the time of service. Dr. Robert Strumpf is an cardiologist and interventional cardiologist serving the community of Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Strumpf attended the University of Connecticut, where he received his medical degree and completed his fellowship in interventional cardiology at Arizona Heart Institute. He then completed both his internship and residency at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at the same institution. Dr. Strumpf is a part of Arizona Heart Institute. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Strumpf is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Interventional Cardiologist
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Arizona Heart Institute, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Internship)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - University of Connecticut, Doctor of Medicine
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
Awards and publications
- Dr. Strumpf has extensive experience in cardiovascular research and has published several papers on new interventions.
Arizona Heart Institute
1910 East Thomas Road, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85016