Dr. Robert Weiss, DPM
Robert Weiss is a dedicated and detail-oriented podiatrist serving the community of Darien, CT. Dr. Weiss attended Kent State University, where he earned his degree in podiatric medicine, and completed his residency at James C. Giuffre Medical Center. Dr. Weiss is a part of SHMG Foot and Ankle Center and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital in Stamford, CT. He is board certified by the American Board of Forensic Medicine and the American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery. Additionally, Dr. Weiss is a member of American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine and the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute. During his consultations, Dr. Weiss fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Stamford Hospital
- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery
Education and training
- James C. Giuffre Medical Center (Residency)
- Kent State University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American College of Forensic Examiners Institute
- Dr. Weiss is certified by the American Board of Forensic Medicine
SHMG Foot and Ankle Center
800 Post Rd., Suite 302
Darien, CT 06820