Dr. Roberta Hindenlang, DO
Roberta Hindenlang is a dedicated and diligent family physician serving the community of Tucson, AZ. Dr. Hindenlang obtained her medical degree from the Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. She also completed her residency in family practice and internship at Tucson General Hospital. Dr. Hindenlang is a part of Carondelet Medical Group. She is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. Dr. Hindenlang is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians, the Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association, and the Pima County Medical Society. Dr. Hindenlang treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. She conducts her appointments with the personalized care and attention that she would expect for her own family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Tucson General Hospital (Internship)
- Tucson General Hospital, Residency in Family Practice
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
- Pima County Medical Society
Carondelet Medical Group
4892 North Stone Avenue, # 100
Tucson, AZ 85704