Dr. Rocio Salas-Whalen, MD
A graduate of the Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez Instituto de Ciencias Biomédicas, Dr. Rocio Salas-Whalen is an accomplished endocrinologist working for the people of New York, NY. She provides her services at Medical Offices of Manhattan PCP. Dr. Salas-Whalen chose to do a fellowship in endocrinology, metabolism, and diabetes at the University of Maryland. She also received advanced training in internal medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with a focus on endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism. Dr. Salas-Whalen is a patient-focused provider who emphasizes on building relationships with her patients and works towards creating a personalized treatment plan. She is a dedicated provider who carefully listens to her patients and provides sound advice that would benefit them.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez Instituto de Ciencias Biomédicas
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Internal Medicine)
- University of Maryland, Fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes