About Dr. Roger Khouri
Dr. Khouri trained in General Surgery at UNC, in Plastic Surgery at Brown University, in Reconstructive Microsurgery at NYU and in Hand Surgery at Harvard. Prior to helping establish the Miami Hand Center he was professor of Plastic Surgery and in charge of the Hand Surgery Fellowship Training Program at Washington University / Barnes – Jewish Hospital. He has published over 100 scientific medical articles and three books on hand surgery and reconstructive microsurgery and has served as Associate Editor of the most prestigious Plastic & Hand Surgery Journals. He is an active member of many distinguished Medical & Surgical Societies and was a founding member of the Society for Peripheral Nerve Surgery and the World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery. Dr. Khouri is recognized all over the World for his innovative procedures and more recently for his minimally invasive treatment approaches. He has over 20 years of clinical experience as a Hand Surgeon & as a Plastic Surgeon.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Plastic Surgeon
- Hand Surgeon
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand (Plastic Surgery)
Education and training
- Medical School - American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of North Carolina, Internship in General Surgery
- University of North Carolina, Residency in General Surgery
- Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital, Residency in Plastic Surgery
- Harvard University, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship in Plastic Surgery
- New York University (Reconstructive Microsurgery)
- Harvard University (Hand Surgery)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American College of Surgeons
Dr. Roger Khouri's office locations
Miami Hand Center
2750 SW 37th Avenue, (Douglas Road)
Miami, FL 33133
Miami Hand Center
2734 SW 37th Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
Patient reviews for Dr. Roger Khouri
The appointment with Dr. Khouri was flawless. I made my appointment online and when I got there it was only fill out the extra paperwork. Taking me in was just 5 minutes or less and I was seen by Dr. Khouri right away. X-ray was quick and easy and in less than an hour I was gone. Recommended for sure.
Amazingly talented physician, professional, clean and efficient office provides the best of top quality care. By far the best all-around in the region.
My wait was just long enough for the friendly team to get my paperwork, while I was waiting in a comfortable and relaxing waiting area salon.
Excelent Dr and staff, they all are outstanding professionals, unfortunately this is my third time at the Hand Center due to accidents with my hands, thanks God there is Dr . Khouri to do an amazing surgery to safe no one but three times my hand and two of my fingers.
The most amazing hand surgeon in south Florida. Several of my friends and colleagues, and other physicians, told me that Dr. Khouri was the best for hands. Great care....
The wait time was 2 hours, which was to be expected. Dr. Khouri was attentive and thorough. Nice and professional.
Dr. Khouri is an amazinngly smart and engaging surgeon, clearly at the top of his field. He quickly identified my problem and injury, then executed on a painless and successful recovery??.
The staff was helpful and charismatic. Took a bit to be seen; the office was booming and busy from when I walked in at 6P (appt at 6:30P). If it's your first time, be sure to get there 30 minutes before because the form process is a lengthy one. The doctor himself was very nice and very upfront. He told me how it was about my injury and what he personally would do. Took a bit to see him once in the private room, but again the office was busy. Total time there was from 6P to 740P.
Well, for the first time my experience took exactly 4 hours, but what an amazing doctor! What a great staff. The lady in the front desk was so knowledge about her job, after 3 hours I went to the window to ask her how many people were before me, and without even asking her, she looked at the chart and called me by my name and told me there was just one person before me and apologize for the waiting time, that just erased the anger I had for being there for 4 hours. When I got to examination room, the assistant came in and started doing some practices on me and of course in that moment my hand didnt hurt and X-ray was perfect, when the doctor came in and took my hand he went straight where my pain was! What does that means ?! That he is great !!!
Very professional and well organized for the most part...a little more info/front desk at the start on what the procedure was once you entered the office would have been better though overawe one of the best operations I have seen since I have been in US.
Never again. Total chaos
I liked the doctor, very cinfident and professional Waiting time too long ( 3 hours )
Once he sees you very professional Dr, takes the time to explain without any hurry . Courteous and a. Very humble man ; for a person of he's statue .
Good as expected
I wait almost 3 hours to being seeing
The doctor was nice however he doesn't spend much time with you. you'll end up spending more time with assistants and nurses.
office is disorganised, 45 min wait, but the doctor was excellent.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Forearm Injury
- Hand Arthritis
- Hand Complications
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Problems
- Hand Skin Problem / Warts
- Hand Surgery
- Hand Surgery Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation (Hand)
- Orthopedic Follow Up (Hand)
- Pediatric Wrist Problem
- Second Opinion (Hand)
- Wrist Problems
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances