Dr. Ronnie Gentry, MD, FACP
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Ronnie Gentry strives to provide the highest quality of health care through education and prevention of acute and chronic illnesses. His areas of clinical expertise include management and treatment of hypertension, high cholesterol and thyroid disorders. Dr. Gentry is board-certified as an internist by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Houston (Internship)
- University of Texas, Houston (Residency)
- American College of Physicians
Houston Methodist Primary Care - TMC 1950
6550 Fannin St, Scurlock Tower, Suite 1950
Houston, TX 77030