About Dr. Rosalie Vayman
** Please note prior to making an appointment: our office policy requires all patients complete required immunizations during routine exams. ** Dr. Rosalie Vayman received two undergraduate degrees, B.A. in Theater and a B.S. in Mass Communication, from Miami University in Oxford, OH in 2003. She went on to work in television for 7 years, at which time she decided to return to school to complete her medical education. She graduated from Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA in 2014. From 2015 to 2018, Dr. Vayman completed her pediatric residency at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, GA. She was the American Academy of Pediatrics delegate for her program and awarded for 3 years of service with HCA. Dr. R. Vayman became certified as a Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatrics in 2018. Affiliations include AAP. Certifications include PALS, Neonatal Resuscitation. Dr. Vayman welcomed a son, Alex, while in medical school and a daughter, Estella, in her third year of residency. She returned to Alpharetta with her husband, 2 children, and cat to join her mother at The World of Pediatrics in November of 2018.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Northside Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Augusta University, Doctor of Medicine
- Memorial Health University Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Rosalie Vayman's office location
The World Of Pediatrics
3005 Royal Blvd S, 110
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Patient reviews for Dr. Rosalie Vayman
Very nice friendly lovely staff , she’s an amazing doctor
It was a good 1st patient visit experience.
Follow up, doing great!
Very professional and friendly. Dr. Vayman listens to concerns and works to find answers. When medicine is needed, she does the research to help find the kind that works. My kids love her and try to talk her ear off a real sign of trust for us.
Dr. L. Vayman was my pediatrician a decade ago and I truly enjoyed seeing her. She was very attentive, professional. Today we saw her daughter, Dr. R. Vayman and we loved the care and attention to detail she provided to our boy. She was very thorough at checking him and clearly explained steps needed to ensure proper growth and development. Thank you!
Great, thank you for taking your time and helping with best recomendations.
We are always well taken cared of every time we come here.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances