Dr. Rushita Mehta, MD
Dr. Rushita Mehta is an allergist and immunologist that specializes in environmental allergies, asthma, chronic sinusitis, food allergies, insect venom allergies, anaphylaxis, eczema, hives, angioedema, and immunodeficiency. She is board certified with the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Mehta received her undergraduate degree from Duke University and her medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond, Virginia. She then moved to New York to complete her residency in Pediatrics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine Jacobi Medical Center and her fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Mehta has published many abstracts and given local and national presentations on various topics within the field of Allergy and Immunology. She is a member of a variety of professional organizations including the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI), the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology (ACAAI), the Clinical Immunology Society (CIS), and the New York Allergy and Asthma Society (NYAAS). Dr. Mehta is committed to providing excellent, evidence-based, compassionate care for her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Jacobi Medical Center, Internship in Pediatrics
- Jacobi Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - Virginia Commonwealth University, Doctor of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
49 Murray Street
New York, NY 10007
485 Lexington Ave, Suite B
New York, NY 10017