Dr. Sameer Siddique, MD
Sameer Siddique, MD, MRCP is board certified in both internal medicine and gastroenterology, Dr. Siddique specializes in therapeutic endoscopy including ERCP and EUS (endoscopic ultrasound). Dr. Siddique received his medical degree from Christian Medical College and Hospital in Vellore, India. He subsequently obtained his MRCP in the United Kingdom before coming to Albert Einstein Medical Center to complete his residency in internal medicine. He completed his gastroenterology training at the University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics in Columbia, MO, and most recently completed an advanced endoscopy fellowship at the Center for Interventional Endoscopy, Florida Hospital, Orlando, FL. Dr. Siddique is seeing patients at Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Florida Hospital Orlando, Fellowship in Advanced Endoscopy
- Medical School - Christian Medical College, Vellore, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Missouri, Columbia (Gastroenterology)
Awards and publications
- Dr. Siddique specializes in therapeutic endoscopy including ERCP and EUS (endoscopic ultrasound)
Einstein Healthcare Network
5401 Old York Rd, Suite 505
Philadelphia, PA 19141