Dr. Samih Ibrahim, MD, FACOG
Dr. Samih Ibrahim is a dedicated and trusted OB-GYN serving the community of Robbinsville, NJ. Dr. Ibrahim attended Drexel University, Philadelphia, where he received his medical degree. He completed his internship at Mount Sinai Hospital and residency at Hartford Hospital. Dr. Ibrahim is a part of Comprehensive OB/GYN Care of Princeton and is affiliated with the University Medical Center at Princeton in NJ. He is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a member of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Dr. Ibrahim’s medical experience is vast and impressive. His areas of special interest include abnormal pap smears, cervical dysplasia, endometriosis, hysterectomies, and ultrasound. Dr. Ibrahim is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Hartford Hospital (Residency)
- Medical School - Drexel University, Philadelphia, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University (Bachelor's)
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Internship)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Comprehensive OB/GYN Care of Princeton
1 Union Street, Suite 106
Robbinsville, NJ 08691