Dr. Sandhya Shah, MD
Dr. Shah has been practicing medicine for over twenty years and prides herself in providing consistently thorough and professional one on one care. Dr. Shah is a Clinical Instructor of Obstetrics, Gynecology for Harvard Medical School. She is on staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shah's office ensures that women receive the personal care and treatment they need in a comfortable, warm and supportive environment. Dr. Shah offers a wide variety of services for women, young and mature, all performed with the expertise that comes from over 20 years in gynecological and obstetrics private practice. Dr. Shah's goal is to provide women of all ages with compassionate, thoughtful, and expert medical care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Medical School - B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Massachussettes Medical Society
Sandhya Shah, MD, PC
1180 Beacon Street, Suite 2A
Brookline, MA 02446