Dr. Santhosh Koshy, MD
Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist
Santhosh Koshy is a trusted and experienced cardiologist and interventional cardiologist caring for the Memphis, TN community. Dr. Koshy earned his medical degree from Medical College Thiruvananthapuram in India. He then moved to the United States, where he completed his residency in internal medicine at Saint Louis University, St. Louis and fellowship in interventional cardiology at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. He also completed his fellowship in adult cardiovascular medicine at the University of Missouri, Columbia. Dr. Koshy is a part of Regional One Health Multispecialty Care, East Campus. He is a board certified physician specializing in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Dr. Koshy believes that it is most important to listen to the patient and find out exactly what they want and deliver that in the best possible way. During his consultations, Dr. Koshy fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. He treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Medical College Thiruvananthapuram
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Alabama, Birmingham, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Fellowship in Adult Cardiovascular Medicine
Regional One Health Multispecialty Care
Regional One Health East Campus
6555 Quince Rd
Memphis, TN 38119