About Sarah Davis
Sara completed her undergraduate education at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. She remained in Birmingham where she worked as a labor and delivery nurse for four years. She went on to complete graduate school at The University of Alabama before relocating to New York City. As a board certified family nurse practitioner, Sarah strives to provide the highest quality of holistic, compassionate and evidence based care to women across the lifespan.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of Alabama, Master's in Family Nursing
- Samford University (Bachelor's)
Sarah Davis's office location
ROSH Maternal, OB/GYN, Infertility, & Ultrasound
213 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10016
Patient reviews for Sarah Davis, NP
Sarah is personable, kind, and easy to relate to. She explained everything with a thoroughness that was clear, and without judgment.
I would highly recommend seeing Sarah, NP. She was so through and spent a lot of time with me. She listened to me and my concerns and never rushed me! My wait time was a little long, but I can’t complain since she squeezed me in as a new patient same day!
I scheduled an appt here with Sarah after reading up on her on Zocdoc. Would highly recommend her to any of my friends, colleagues, etc. She's been extremely consultative, informative, helpful, and compassionate towards my personal situation. She's gone above and beyond what I expected.
She’s lovely and really helpful!
Sarah is great. So friendly and personable!
Sarah was a kind, professional, friendly provider. She diagnosed me quickly and I’m on the mend. I highly recommend her.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Ankle Fracture
- Annual Check Up
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances