Sarah Delaney, NP
Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Family Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
New York, NY
About Sarah Delaney
Sarah Delaney is a Yale trained psychiatric nurse practitioner. In New York State, psychiatric nurse practitioners are fully licensed psychopharmacologists. She is a skilled practitioner and is on staff at the Columbia University outpatient psychiatric department. In her private practice, she treats a variety of conditions with the most current and comprehensive regimens. Ms. Delaney received her undergraduate and master’s degrees at Yale University. Ms. Delaney works with children, adolescents, and adults to address a wide range of social, emotional, and behavioral issues. Sarah Delaney, NP, is a member of the Principium Psychiatry practice group led by medical director Ziv E. Cohen, MD., a board certified psychiatrist on the faculty of Cornell and Columbia Universities. Ms. Delaney takes pride in offering evidence-based, patient-centered care and takes a holistic approach to meet every individual’s needs and goals. She offers warm, empathic, and collaborative care. Sarah Delaney is proficient in the management of a variety of conditions and stressors, including anxiety, depression, trauma, attention deficit disorder, eating disorders, and work related stressors, among others. She is a member of the American Nurses Association and the Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Family Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Yale University, Master's in Family Psychiatric Nursing
- Yale University (Bachelor's)
- Fairfield University (Bachelor's)
Sarah Delaney's office location
57 W 57th St, Suite 810
New York, NY 10019
Patient reviews for Sarah Delaney, NP
She is a great listener. Strongly recommend.
Ms. Delaney is an excellent Psychiatric N.P. She carefully listened to me and explained her proposed diagnosis. The full one hour appointment allowed me to make progress with my problem. I highly recommend her.
Extremely nice. I felt very comfortable during my appointment. She was knowledgeable and made me feel well taken care of.
Friendly and professional. Answered any questions I had. Very easy to talk to.
Very helpful and informative. My appointment began promptly. Sarah really takes the time to listen and understand what it is you're going through.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Sleep Problems
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Art Therapy
- Bereavement / Grief Counseling
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Issues
- Eating Disorder
- Group Therapy
- Medication Review
- Mental Health Consultation
- Mood Disorders
- Mood Swings
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances