Sarah Elgart, MSN
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner
Sarah Elgart has been a Nurse Practitioner at Fenway since 2015. Her Supervising Physician is Ethan Brackett, MD. Sarah received a BA in Psychology from Wesleyan University in 2007, a Masters of Education in Mind, Brain, and Education from Harvard University in 2010, and an MSN from the Yale School of Nursing in 2013. She is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Sarah’s clinical interests include Family Medicine, HIV care, and LGBTQ care. Her hobbies include painting, hiking, yoga, and cooking.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Certification in Family Nursing
- Harvard University, Master’s in Education
- Wesleyan University (Bachelor’s)
- Yale University, Master’s in Nursing
142 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA 02116