Dr. Seth Gross, MD
Dr. Seth Gross is a gastroenterologist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. He holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine in both internal medicine and gastroenterology. Dr. Gross is also a member of professional organizations including the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the American Gastroenterological Association. For his undergraduate education, Dr. Gross attended Binghamton University. He pursued his medical degree through the Sackler School of Medicine–New York State American Program. Dr. Gross continued his medical education at the North Shore University Hospital and New York University School of Medicine, completing an internship program and receiving residency training in internal medicine. Dr. Gross has also completed a fellowship program in gastroenterology at the Mayo Clinic. Patients visiting Dr. Gross can receive a full range of gastroenterology services. He provides general consultations, as well as treatment for specific illnesses and issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- New York University, North Shore University Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- State University of New York, Binghamton (Bachelor’s)
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Medical School - Sackler School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University, North Shore University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Awards and publications
- Metwally M, Agresti N, Hale WB, Ciofoaia V, O'Connor R, Wallace MB, Fine J, Wang Y, Gross SA. Conscious or Unconscious: The Impact of Sedation Choice on Colon Adenoma Detection. World J Gastroenterol. 2011 Sep 14;17(34):3912-5.
- Course Director ACG Hands on Session, ACG Annual Meeting, Washington DC, October 2011
- Course Director ACG Hands on Session, ACG Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, October 2012
- Buscaglia JM, Nagula S, Jayaraman V, Robbins DH, Vadada D, Gross SA, Dimaio CJ, Pais S, Patel K, Sejpal DV, Kim MK. Diagnostic Yield and Safety of Jumbo Biopsy Forceps in Patients with Subepithelial Lesions of the Upper and Lower GI Tract. Gastrointest Endosc. 2012 Jun;75(6):1147-52.
- Course Director ACG 2nd Year Fellows Course, Orlando January 2012
NYU Gastroenterology Associates
240 East 38th Street, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10016