Dr. Sharyn Lewin, MD
Sharyn Lewin, MD, is an experienced and respected gynecologic oncologist. Dr. Lewin is board-certified in gynecologic oncology by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of ovarian, endometrial, uterine, cervical, vulvar and vaginal cancers. Her practice employs a comprehensive, multidisciplinary team approach to screening, treatment and overall improvement in quality of care for women at high risk for ovarian cancer and other gynecologic malignancies. Dr. Lewin obtained her medical degree from the University of Kansas. She completed her internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Washington University, St. Louis. She then completed a fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Lewin is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. An expert in the field, Dr. Lewin offers her patients' the latest advancements in the treatment of gynecologic cancers. *Prior to your appointment, medical records are required.*
- Gynecologic Oncologist
- Holy Name Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Kansas, Doctor of Medicine
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (Fellowship)
- Washington University, St. Louis, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Washington University, St. Louis, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and publications
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Merit Award.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology and Susan G. Komen for the Cure Clinical Award/Grant.
- Medical Director, Woman to Woman Program, grant funded by the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
- Organon Research Award for Resident Research Excellence.
Excelcare Medical Associates- GYN Oncology
718 Teaneck Road
Teaneck, NJ 07666