Dr. Solomon Chaim, MD
Foot & Ankle Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeon
Solomon H. Chaim, M.D. orthopedic surgeon, is a native of Puerto Rico, Dr. Chaim begin training at the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he earned his undergraduate degree and went on to obtain his medical degree at the University of Wisconsin Medical School. After completing his orthopedic surgery residency, Dr. Chaim completed a fellowship in orthopedic traumatology at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas and a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at the Center for Orthopedic Care in Cincinnati, OH. In his current practice, Dr. Chaim provides treatment for patients with orthopedic conditions focusing on injuries or ailments of the foot and ankle. He provides a broad scope of care for conditions ranging from bunions to fracture care to post-traumatic reconstruction. Dr. Chaim was recently named by D Magazine as a “Best Doctor in Collin County.” In his free time, Dr. Chaim enjoys reading, classical music, biking, hiking, and scuba diving. Solomon H. Chaim, M.D. is currently accepting new patients.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Foot & Ankle Specialist
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Wisconsin, Doctor of Medicine
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas, Fellowship in Orthopedic Trauma
- Center for Orthopedic Care, Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Solomon Chaim's office location
Plano Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
5228 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093
Patient reviews for Dr. Solomon Chaim
I really liked Dr. Solomon Chaim! He explained the break and showed me the X-rays. I've already recommended him to my friends.
Great visit. Dr Chaim treated my foot with great care and discussed options with me considering my concerns. Very happy!
Dr. Chaim listened and gave me options. Extremely pleasant.
The doctor took some x-rays and found nothing wrong with my ankle. He did a minor analysis of my ankle and had no idea of what was wrong. I expected a little more than this from an ankle expert. I guess I'll keep looking for someone else. That was a waste of my time and money.
As always, he and his staff are very professional, helpful and down to earth and actually listen to you when you speak! Highly recommend to anyone! #1 and super nice people????
Everyone was very kind, I showed up 25 minutes already and they still managed to be waiting for me! Great care, no wait time, fast X-ray and overall terrific experience. Doctor Chaim was very knowledgable, very quick, and very personable.
Dr Chaim took the time to hear my concerns and answered all my questions. Dr Chaim's staff is very friendly and efficient.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Injuries / Sprain
- Ankle Problems
- Botox Treatment
- Diabetic Foot
- Filler Treatment
- Foot and Ankle Second Opinion
- Foot and Ankle Tendonitis
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Injuries
- Foot Problems
- Foot Surgery
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances