Stacey Anderson, FNP
***Friendly Reminder Stacey Anderson, NP treats adult patients and pediatric patients 5 years old and up.**** Stacey Anderson is a dedicated and diligent nurse practitioner serving the community of San Antonio, TX. Ms. Anderson attended the University of Texas, San Antonio, where she received her master's degree in family nursing. She also holds a bachelor's degree from the same institute. Ms. Anderson is a part of MedFirst Thousand Oaks Clinic. From Ms. Anderson: "As a Family Nurse Practitioner, I desire to provide primary health care in a community setting. I am passionate about promoting a healthy lifestyle for my patients and empowering them to understand their responsibility in their own health. The job of a provider is a balanced harmony between knowledge, therapeutic relationships, and critical thinking in order to provide quality, compassionate care. I am dedicated to excellence, and my documentation is timely and thorough". Ms. Anderson is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them.
- Aetna Better Health
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Master's in Family Nursing
- University of Texas, San Antonio (Bachelor's)
- Baptist Health System (Associate's)
Awards and publications
- 2014 Excellent Care Award – Frequent patient nomination for excellent clinical care
- 2013 Medication Error Prevention Award – Recognition for continuous prevention of harmful medication errors.
- 2012 Rising Star Award – Recognition for outstanding performance and lasting contribution to patient care.
MedFirst Thousand Oaks Clinic
16088 San Pedro Avenue, Suite 115
San Antonio, TX 78232