Dr. Stanley Hsu, MD
Dr. Stanley Hsu is a considerate and detail-oriented gastroenterologist serving the community of Plainsboro, NJ. Dr. Hsu attended Drexel University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency and internship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and his fellowship at Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from Stanford University. Dr. Hsu is a part of Princeton Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine subspecializing in gastroenterology. He is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Taiwanese. Dr. Hsu is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Residency)
- Stanford University (Bachelor’s)
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (Fellowship)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
5 Plainsboro Road, 3rd Floor, Suite 300
Plainsboro Township, NJ 08536
281 Witherspoon Street, Suite 100
Princeton, NJ 08540