About Dr. Steven Smith
Dr. Smith sees children and adults at the Philadelphia and Richboro offices. He has a personal interest in Asthma, Food Allergy and Chronic Urticaria. Dr. Steven Smith graduated from the Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv, Israel in 1989. He completed a Pediatric Residency at Schneider Children’s Hospital in 1992 and a Pediatric and Adult Allergy/Immunology Fellowship at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in 1994. Dr. Smith joined Allergy and Asthma Care in 1994. He is Board Certified in Pediatrics and Allergy/Immunology. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Asthma Allergy and Immunology and of the American College of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology. He is a Past President of the Pennsylvania Association of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Smith is on staff at the Aria Hospitals and Holy Redeemer Hospital.
- Pediatric Allergist
- Aria Health - Torresdale Campus
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
- Aria Health - Bucks County Campus
- Aria Health - Frankford Campus
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Doctor of Medicine
- Schneider Children’s Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship in Pediatric and Adult Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Pennsylvania Allergy and Asthma Association
Awards and publications
- Pennsylvania Allergy and Asthma Association - Past President
Dr. Steven Smith's office locations
Allergy & Asthma Care
10125 Verree Road
Philadelphia, PA 19116
Allergy & Asthma Care
130 Almshouse Road, Suite 105
Richboro, PA 18954
Patient reviews for Dr. Steven Smith
Dr. Smith and his Almshouse Road staff were wonderful. He listened to all of my concerns with patience and respect. The nurse was professional and pleasant and made the allergy testing a breeze. I appreciate that they begin with the more conservative skin prick test and progress to the intradermal testing as necessary to reduce unnecessarily strong reactions. I do not hesitate at all in recommending this doctor at this practice.
Very professional and very knowledgeable I would definitely recommend this practice and Dr. Smith
I think Dr. Smith is fantastic. He was very thorough in listening to my concerns as well as with his explanations of my diagnosis. I would highly recommend him especially to anyone who has any type of Urticaria problems.
Wonderful staff! Sweet and accomodating and very warm to my little girl!! Fantastic!!
Very helpful and informative visit. Never felt rushed or pressured.
Very professional and knowledgeable. Almost no wait time.
The nurse that was taking care of me was sweet , sympathetic, and patient. Dr. Smith answered all my questions and was thorough and helpful and very easy to talk to.
Very helpful and informative!
excellent. Very professional, he took out the time to explain to me about food allergies.
I found Dr.Steven Smith to be a very charming and a pleasant doctor. This appointment was for my son and Dr Smith was kind enough to take few minutes to have a friendly talk to him and then he explained how the nurse is gonna come and do the allergy test. Overall we had a great time with him.
The treatment and visit was just amazing. The service was wonderful and everyone was really helpful and nice. I completely loved it! Thanks for the great experience.
He was a very good listener and seemed very smart.
We love Dr. Smith! He takes the time to sit with your child or whomever and thoroughly explain everything. He has a great bedside manner!
It was good.
Great with my 4 year old son. Spent time asking questions and wanted to make sure we had all our answers before we left. Dr. Smith's support staff is fantastic. Each of the was pleasant and made sure we were comfortable while we were there.
Great Visit! I brought my toddler in for allergy testing. The nursess and doctor were great! They put on Elmo in the room while we waited for the results. The skin testing was painless and they were all very attentive and caring. They took the time to listen and provided great insights. Would definitely recommend!
He is very thorough and professional. He listened to all my daughter's symptoms and concerns. He explained everything to us and gave specific recommendations. Answered all our questions. He took a lot of time with us. We never felt rushed. I would highly recommend him
Very professional. Great bedside manners. Answered all my questions and concerns satisfactorily. Will definitely return!
Very impressed. I am an R.N. He knows what he's talking about. Very thorough and knowledgeable, and gives great explanations. Nice guy.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Food Intolerance
- Pediatric Allergic Asthma
- Pediatric Allergic Cough
- Pediatric Allergic Eye Problems
- Pediatric Allergy
- Pediatric Allergy Consultation
- Pediatric Allergy Follow Up
- Pediatric Anaphylaxis / Allergy
- Pediatric Drug Allergy
- Pediatric Eczema
- Pediatric Food Intolerance / Allergy
- Pediatric Hay Fever / Seasonal Allergies
- Pediatric Hives
- Pediatric Poison Ivy or Poison Oak
- Pediatric Rash
- More Procedures
- Aetna Allergists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- Cigna Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Allergists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Allergists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Allergists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Allergists
- More Insurances