Dr. Sunila Philips, MD
Geriatrician, Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Commitment to Care is the single most priority in my Practice. I like to listen to patients and always give them time to discuss their concerns. I finished residency in Family Medicine and Fellowship in Geriatric medicine from New York Medical College programs. The education, training and experience I received over the years have prepared me to provide sound patient care. I emphasize on preventive care and utilize the latest tests to screen and treat various medical conditions. The office is located conveniently close to Plano Medical Center with ample parking. The office can accommodate same day appointments. Our team of professional staff is awaiting to welcome you.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- New York Medical College, Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine
- New York Medical College, Saint Joseph’s Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Medical Associates of Plano
1700 Coit Rd., Suite 110
Plano, TX 75075