About Susan Slappey
Susan Slappey, APRN FNP-C is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Susan, a native of Decatur, joined our practice in 2014 and works in the Sandy Springs office. She graduated from Kennesaw State University (KSU) in 1996 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. She worked as a registered nurse for eighteen years in the acute care/hospital setting; her most recent experience was at the Emory Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital. In 2012, she returned to KSU and subsequently obtained her Master of Science degree in Nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner. She is a member of The American Academy of Pain Management, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Alliant Health Plans
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Kennesaw State University, Master's in Family Nursing
- Kennesaw State University (Bachelor's)
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
Susan Slappey's office location
The Physicians Spine & Rehabilitation
5730 Glenridge Dr, Suite 100
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Patient reviews for Susan Slappey, NP
They all way listen to what going on with me and try and make things better. I think they do a great job. Would highly recommend to other in need of this care.
Each and every person I encounter is exceptionally friendly and professional. Susan has done a brilliant job managing my pain management plan.
Very proffesional staff and doctor. I have been coming to this office forever and am very happy with everyone there.
Very helpful and outsanding handling my current problem. Dr. Susan is outstanding. She explains thing from own experience which is outstanding. She is the best PA I have had before. Her advice is priceless.
Susan has been treating me for several months now and I can say with confidence that I trust her completely. Her treatments have really improved my pain and I'm starting to feel like my old self!
Down to earth and patient provider! Always willing to answer my questions.
Susan is always willing to take the time to answer my questions. She goes above and beyond.
Susan was so nice and has great bedside manner. She made me feel comfortable & answered all of my questions.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances