Dr. Susan Staviss, MD
Dr. Susan Staviss received her bachelor’s degree from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. She obtained her medical degree from the University of Nebraska in Omaha, Neb. Dr. Staviss is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She is board certified in pediatrics. Dr. Staviss currently is in practice with WellStar Pediatrics – East Cobb. She is a pediatrician practicing in Marietta, GA.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- WellStar Kennestone Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Creighton University, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Drake University (Bachelor's)
- Medical School - University of Nebraska, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
WellStar Medical Group Pediatrics East Cobb
3939 Roswell Road, Suite 300
Marietta, GA 30062