Dr. Suzanne Robyn Meran, DO
After graduating from University of Florida with a degree in Business Administration, she attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Micciantuono Meran completed her residency at Wellington Regional Hospital where she served as Chief Resident. Since that time, she has years of private practice experience, perfecting her skills in surgical and cosmetic dermatology. She has also published numerous dermatologic articles in prestigious medical journals. Dr. Micciantuono Meran is also actively involved in the community. She volunteers with the Biocol Foundation and Jamaican Missions to provide medical supplies and pharmaceuticals to under-served patients. Dr. Micciantuono Meran enjoys traveling, reading, biking, yoga and playing the piano. She also recently became a mother to a beautiful baby girl.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Florida, Gainesville (Bachelor's)
- Wellington Regional Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Elected into Psi Sigma Alpha, National Scholastic Honor Society
- Elected into the Arnold P. Gold Foundation, Humanism Honor Society Acknowledging Exemplary Service, Integrity, Clinical Excellence, and Compassion in Medicine
- Recipient of the NSU-COM Clinical Service Award
9897 Hagen Ranch Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
950 Glades Rd, 4 Floor
Boca Raton, FL 33431