Dr. Suzanne Walters, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Dr. Walters joins M.O.S.T. after serving as the Director of Pediatric and Adolescent Sports Medicine at Children’s National Medical Center. She is fellowship trained in both sports medicine and pediatric orthopedics surgery and has 10 years of experience taking care of a variety of athletes. Dr. Walters is a member of the esteemed ROCK (Research in OsteoChondritis of the Knee) study group and has particular interest in treating osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) lesions of the knee. She performs arthroscopic surgery with particular expertise in meniscal repair, ACL reconstruction and shoulder instability.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Drexel University, Internship in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Children’s Hospital Boston, Fellowship in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Harvard University, Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship in Pediatric Sports Medicine
Metro Orthopedics and Sports Therapy
8401 Colesville Road, Suite #50
Silver Spring, MD 20910