Dr. Tara Hamilton, MD
Tara Hamilton is a caring and patient endocrinologist serving the community of Medford, MA. Dr. Hamilton attended the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine, where she completed her medical degree. She completed her internship and residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She continued her training by completing a fellowship at Boston University Medical Center. Dr. Hamilton is board certified in internal medicine, endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is a part of HHMA Endocrinology - Lawrence Memorial Hospital, where she sees patients for endocrinology consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. Dr. Hamilton is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Internship)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Residency)
- Boston University Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Medical School - University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
Tufts MC Community Care Endocrinology - Lawrence M
170 Governors Avenue
Medford, MA 02155