About Dr. Tasos Aslanidis
Dr. Tasos Aslanidis is a considerate and reputable head and neck surgeon and ear, nose, and throat doctor serving the communities of Philadelphia, PA, Marlton and Turnersville, NJ. Dr. Aslanidis attended the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, where he received his medical degree. He also completed his internship and residency in otolaryngology, head, and neck surgery at Rowan University. He completed his bachelor’s at the University of Sciences and Saint Joseph’s University. Dr. Aslanidis completed additional specialty training in general surgery at Northeastern Hospital. Dr. Aslanidis is board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He is a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons, the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, and the American Osteopathic Association Mentor Hall of Fame. Dr. Aslanidis is on staff at Summit Surgical Center, the Wills Surgical Center of Cherry, and Virtua West Jersey Hospitals. Patients see Dr. Aslanidis for a variety of reasons, including vertigo, hearing tests, allergy follow ups, snoring, and ENT follow ups. Because Dr. Aslanidis is bilingual in English and Greek, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having his as their physician. Dr. Aslanidis is deeply committed to the wellbeing of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Head & Neck Surgeon
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of the Sciences (Bachelor’s)
- Saint Joseph’s University (Bachelor’s)
- Rowan University, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
Awards and publications
- FELLOW: American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology , Head and Neck Surgery, awarded 2003, San Diego, CA
- DIPLOMATE: American Osteopathic Board of Medical Examiners
- MEMBER: American Osteopathic Association Mentor Hall of Fame
Dr. Tasos Aslanidis's office location
1841 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Patient reviews for Dr. Tasos Aslanidis
I have been to Dr. Aslanidis for a fractured nose and severe nose bleeds... with my kids. He is terrific with the kids. He did an amazing job on my daughters nose & continues to treat my son - he is honest and straightforward, polite and kind! We wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Dr. Aslanidis is great! Very personable and easy to talk to. He listen d to my concerns and, after examining me, explained what he thought was the underlying issue and gave me options on how to proceed. I’d highly recommend him for any ENT issues.
Was Excellent, all questions answered, very professional, felt really good about the Doctor.
Excellent Doctor, friendly staff. Beautiful clean office.
I think Dr. A is awesome. He quickly assessed my daughter's symptoms and came up with a plan for recovery. He took all the tests needed. I felt very comfortable with his diagnosis and plan for recovery. We follow up in 3 weeks.
Professional office. Time and effort were given to everyone’s care. Doctor Aslanidis was knowledgeable, kind and understanding.
I needed to see Dr Aslanidis for an acute problem. I was able to get to see him with a same day appointment. He was amazing!! He has been add to my personal medical team!!! THANKS DOC!!!!!
Wonderful doctor. He would take his time to examine me to make sure nothing worse beside awful allergic
As always a best doctor!
Dr. Aslanidis is very knowledgeable, experienced and professional. He also has very good patient "bedside" manner.
Very informative and to the point. Friendly.
Based on the doctors professionalism and ease, I would recommend Dr. aslanidis.
As always wonderful and helpful
Doctor rocked-hour wait sucked.
Top notch excellent doctor!
Great experience. Would highly recommend. Thank you Dr. Aslanidis!!
I am very happy with Dr. Aslanidis. He was very informative of my condition and I am happy with the outcome of my surgery. I would definitely recommend him.
Dr. Aslanidis was thorough in examining me and focused on my ear problem. I am confident that I am good hands which is most important.
He was very polite and professional.
He we was great!
My wait time of 40 minutes was expected and NO problem for me at all. It was pretty much a short notice appointment and I went at the busiest time of the day. I was just really happy that he could see me. Ive been seeing Dr. Aslanidis off and on for a few years and he hasn't changed one bit! Always really hears you when you explain your issue, almost instantly recognizes the cause, knows exactly how to treat it and does so right away. When I walk in, I know I'm walking out having the best treatment, with a great attitude and the best bedside manner. Wouldn't go to anyone else for an ENT issue.
Very helpful and caring doctor. Would recommend to everyone!
As always..... wonderful and he took good care of me
Great service.Caring professional.
Dr. Aslanidis was very nice, courteous and professional. He diagnosed me quickly and explained everything I needed to know and asked about. I will follow my suggested treatment and return to him for my follow up. I was very pleased
Wait time was a little long but Dr. Aslanidis made it worthwhile. He took his time and explained everything thoroughly.
Both my kids have been under his care, he is wonderful, knowledgeable... easy to talk to and understand! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
We liked the doctor very much. However, we did have to wait a long time to be seen.
He was loud, rude, overbearing, basically made me feel like he was saying my family Dr is incompetent. My family Dr said my son had a sinus infection and he said he doesn't. The lab tech who did his CT scan said he did and the results showed he did. Not the comforting feeling I was expecting.
Was annoyed at the wait time. Annoyed that paperwork wasn't on line. But The doctor was excellant!
Well informed doctor with solutions that sound reasonable and able to fixed the issue.
The Dictor was very knowledgeable and personable.
This is my second time seeing Dr. Aslanidis. He reset my little daughter's broken nose, and not only did he do a great job but he was kind and soft spoken and she was comfortable and confident in his care! My son had a nose issue, and Dr. Aslanidis was my first - best choice. He is terrific!
Great, he took care of my problem.
As always, he's the best doctor!
Did a fine job. I was pleased.
If I could give Dr. Aslanidis more than five stars, I would. He is an excellent doctor and spent the time needed to answer questions and make sure I was ok with the approach.
Dr. A was very friendly and took good time listening to my issues. I only waited five minutes in the lobby and two in the room. The office was very pretty and inviting. I will definitely refer him to my friends.
Dr Aslanidis is a very good doctor. He really takes the time to listen and explain everything. The office in nice and the staff is very nice.
Pleased felt physician was very thorough
Very thorough. Took time to explain everything and all options. I felt very confident in his knowledge and skills. He was highly recommended to me and I can understand why.
Great doctor. Got straight to the point with proper diagnosis and prescriptions were sent electronically by the doctor himself. Picked up from my pharmacy less than an hour later. Can't ask for much better than that! Thank you!
As always very professional and caring.
A GIFTED DOCTOR WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!!!
Dr. A is amazing. I would highly recommend him!
He's always wonderful Doctor. I have been with him over 10 years
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Airway Stenosis
- Head and Neck Cancer Screening
- Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Head and Neck Trauma
- Head Injury
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Head Surgery Consultation
- Head Surgery Follow Up
- Laryngeal Microsurgery
- Laryngeal Videostroboscopy
- Neck Deformation / Torticollis
- Neck Mass
- Neck Pain
- Neck Problems
- Neck Surgery Consultation
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances