Dr. Tatyana Gavrilova, MD
Pediatric Allergist, Allergist, Immunologist
Dr. Tatyana Gavrilova is a diligent Adult and Pediatric Allergist/ Immunologist, serving the community of Bronx, NY. She earned her medical degree from Drexel University and completed her residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. She went on to complete a fellowship from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Dr. Gavrilova is a part of Montefiore Health System. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Gavrilova is devoted to her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and accurately diagnose to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Pediatric Allergist
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital
- The Children's Hospital at Montefiore
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (Fellowship)
- Clinical Immunology Society
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- New York Allergy and Asthma Society
- American Association of Immunologists
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Lee Y, Gavrilova T. Heterozygous mutations for ATM protein, DOCK8, Zap70 presenting as abnormal T-cell receptor excision circle values. Poster session at the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Conference; 2016 Nov 10-16; San Francisco, CA.
- Gavrilova T, Rubinstein A. Primary Immunodeficiency. Manual of Allergy and Clinical Immunology for Otolaryngologists. Edited by Rosenstreich D, Plural Publishing. San Diego, CA 2015. Chapter 15: 351-362.
- Zelig A, Gavrilova T. Cutaneous manifestations among a female infant carriers of X-linked chronic granulomatous disease. Poster session at the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Conference; 2016 Nov 10-16; San Francisco, CA.
MMC Wellness Allergy and Immunology
Montefiore Wellness Center
1180 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461