Dr. Terrence Kuhlmann, MD
Dr. Terrence Kuhlmann provides state-of-the-art treatment in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Kuhlmann’s standard for every patient includes complete care with a careful assessment and the creation of an individual treatment plan. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and joined Gynics Associates in 1976. Dr. Kuhlmann brings an ever-expanding knowledge of medical advances to his personalized care and evaluation of low and high risk pregnancies. Dr. Kuhlmann’s expertise in gynecological issues includes pelvic pain, endometriosis, abnormal bleeding, urinary incontinence, and menopause management, among other areas. After completing his general medical education at the University of Texas in Galveston, Dr. Kuhlmann then received specialty training at the Wesley Medical Center, University of Kansas. He is highly active in the Texas Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and has a particular interest in legislation. In his free time, Dr. Kuhlmann loves hunting and playing golf.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint David's Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, Galveston
- University of Kansas, Wichita, Wesley Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Texas, Austin (Bachelor's)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
1007 E. 41st St.
Austin, TX 78751