Dr. Thomas Moore, MD
Online scheduling is currently disabled, but Dr. Moore is accepting patients. Please call 617-638-6525 to book an appointment. Thomas Moore is an attentive and thorough gastroenterologist assisting his patients in Boston. He is clinically interested in esophageal cancer and Barrett’s esophagus. Many of Dr. Moore’s gastroenterology consultations and appointments are completed in under an hour, allowing patients to have ample time to discuss concerns and questions. Dr. Moore is available to his patients at the Boston Medical Center. He is also an assistant professor of medicine at the Boston University’s School of Medicine, where he teaches medical students and medical residents. Dr. Moore attended the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine to earn his medical degree. For his postdoctoral education, Dr. Moore completed his medical residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He completed his gastroenterology fellowship in 2002 at the Boston Medical Center.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Boston Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (Residency)
- Medical School - Johns Hopkins University, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston MA
Center for Digestive Disorders
Boston Medical Center
830 Harrison Avenue, Suite 3500, Moakley Building
Boston, MA 02118