Dr. Thomas N. Guffin Jr., MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Thomas Guffin is a considerate and dedicated ear, nose, and throat doctor serving the community of Atlanta, GA. Dr. Guffin attended Emory University, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship in general surgery at same university. She completed her residency in otolaryngology at the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Guffin continued his training by completing a fellowship in otolaryngology at Emory University. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from same university. Dr. Guffin is a part of Buckhead ENT. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. Patients see Dr. Guffin for a variety of reasons, including hearing problems / ringing in ears, sinus problems, neck surgery consultations, nose problems, and asthma. Patients trust Dr. Guffin’s expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. Dr. Guffin is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Emory University, Fellowship in Otolaryngology
- Emory University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Emory University, Doctor of Medicine
- Emory University, Internship in General Surgery
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology
1800 Peachtree St NW, Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30309